Monday, February 5, 2007

Week 3

hmm....i wonder how long it will take until i can understand J-dramas, since we are still learning simple stuff
Sato sensei showed Takuya Kimura's picture in class last time. I really like his dramas, like Long Vacation, Good Luck, Hero and especially Pride. I really hope that I can just watch it without reading the subtitles some time.
Now I can finally read all the hiragana, including glides and consonants. Hopefully I can start reading simple comic books like doraemon by the end of the semester, and then kindachi next semester or so.
o well
work hard がんばで (don't know if i spelled it right :S )

2 comments:

satoza said...

I posted an answer for your question, so please check our class homepage.

http://eja2007.blogspot.com/2007/02/difficult.html

Have you seen のだめ? I love this drama... This drama was very popular last fall.

がんばって This is how you spell "ganbatte," but this means you ask somebody to work hard, not the speaker (or writer). がんばります(polite) or がんばる(casual) means I work hard. :)

Satomi said...

hi i"m TA who visited your class last Tuesday.

right. Every comic book has hiragana on the side of kanji. so you can read now. the next step is vocabulary but you can use a dictionary. Try to read it ^^

Though kindaichi is difficult to understand, I think you have advantage because japanese "difficult" vocabulary is similar to Chinese and Korean.